Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Air: Eating Sleeping Waiting and Playing

Air: Eating Sleeping Waiting and Playing

BC

...this is the WORSE documentary I have ever seen. Most of the DVD
consists of them asking random people on the streets random questions, and
the rest of the time we see them TRYING to interview the duo.
Unfortunately the duo's English are crap, and they didn't understand 90%
of the questions directed at them, and out of the 10% they do understand
they either gave gibberish answers, or they replied with such heavy
accents that no one could understand them.

On DVD cover promised rare remixed tracks, but I have been unable to find
them on the disc.

The only saving grace are the four music videos on the DVD... though one
of them wasn't a true music video at all IMO.

....anyone else seen this doco?

<=[BC]=>

Moviezzz

>The only saving grace are the four music videos on the DVD... though one
>of them wasn't a true music video at all IMO.
>
>...anyone else seen this doco?

The doc isn't much, but the videos make the DVD worth it. Some of the best
every shot, imo.

Matty Yoyo

I liked it, thought it was a bit different.

Mattyo
"BC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)ospam (Moviezzz) wrote:
>
> >>The only saving grace are the four music videos on the DVD... though

one
> >>of them wasn't a true music video at all IMO.
> >>
> >>...anyone else seen this doco?
> >>

> >The doc isn't much, but the videos make the DVD worth it. Some of the

best
> >every shot, imo.

> Yeah, but what a waste! They could've released it with a live concert or
> something, or at least interview them in French, but with English subs...
>
> <=[BC]=>

BC

In article <bdusit$elj$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Matty Yoyo"
<mattyyoho@*nospam*.hk> wrote:

>I liked it, thought it was a bit different.

well... it made me laugh at least...

But still, I just don't get the point of asking them all these questions
if they don't understand the language the questions are in! Almost all of
the interviews have the interviewers repeating the questions over and
over, only to have the duo staring back at them blankly...

And also the questions they asked the people on the streets... what the
hell do these have to do with Air? They weren't interviewing people
waiting to get into an Air concert or anything, heck, most of the people
they've interviewed don't even seem to know who or what Air is!

Oh well, no use complaining...

<=[BC]=>