Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FS: Star Wars DVD

FS: Star Wars DVD

Mtx

Zimmy

Mtx wrote:
> http://www.pbase.com/image/18366424
> http://www.pbase.com/image/18366426
> http://www.pbase.com/image/18366434

OK, Sold!
But, em, how do you actually buy them?
Or do you just like posting links of pretty pictures of DVDR Labels?
Tell that guy to change the ink on his printer!

Con

What are they, then?

Con

> > Tell that guy to change the ink on his printer!

> Sorry friend, those aren't DVD-Rs.

Eric R.

"Con" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...

> What are they, then?

Bootlegs.

-Eric

Max Volume

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Con
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What are they, then?

How little you know. They are actual "pressed" DVDs from Hong Kong or
Malaysia.

Frode

Max Volume

In article <3f03cd96$(E-Mail Removed)>, Frode
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Sourced from old laserdisc releases, yes?

Probably, but that's the best you're gonna get. I don't have those
actual discs, but my DVD-Rs might be copies of them. If so, I find
nothing wrong with the video quality. I have a set of the original
trilogy (with some of the extras from the Def Ed. LD set) as well as
the Special Edition. Until the official set is released, these are
quite adequate.

Frode

Mark B.

"Frode" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...