Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Popeye Postponed?

Popeye Postponed?

\Mighty\ Mike Blues

I cannot find this DVD anywhere, does anyone know if it was canceled or
postponed? I know it was supposed to come out last Tuesday. Anyone else have
the same luck?

Mike

TB

""Mighty" Mike Blues" wrote:

> I cannot find this DVD anywhere, does anyone know if it was canceled or
> postponed? I know it was supposed to come out last Tuesday. Anyone else

have
> the same luck?

It's out. I've seen it at several stores this week.

T.B.

Impmon

On 28 Jun 2003 12:47:17 -0500, "Gerry"
<@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@> typed:

>What kind of freak will buy "Popeye"?

The same freaks who like William Robin who also appeared in movies like
Mrs Doubtfire and Bicentennial Men. Granted, he wasn't great in the
older movie.
--
All viruses and spams are automatically removed by my ISP before
reaching my inbox. To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net

Max Volume

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Impmon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The same freaks who like William Robin who also appeared in movies like
> Mrs Doubtfire and Bicentennial Men. Granted, he wasn't great in the
> older movie.

Hmm, so let me get this straight. There's this porno dude named
William Robin who keeps making X-rated parodies of Robin Williams
movies? I guess "Mrs Doubtfire" (with out the period after "Mrs.") is
about a woman who's post-menopausal, and therefore can **** any time of
the month? I think "Bicentennial Men" is pretty self-explanatory, and
I'm assuming "Popeye" was about a sailor who always jizzed women in the
eye.

Very interesting. So does this William Robin look anything like actor
Robin Williams? I always thought that Ron Jeremy was the hairiest guy
in porn.

jayembee

"TB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> ""Mighty" Mike Blues" wrote:
>
>> I cannot find this DVD anywhere, does anyone know if it
>> was canceled or postponed? I know it was supposed to come
>> out last Tuesday. Anyone else have the same luck?

> It's out. I've seen it at several stores this week.

So have I.

-- jayembee

jayembee

"Gerry" wrote:

> What kind of freak will buy "Popeye"?

The kind of freak who enjoyed it, that's who. Duh.

Oh, waitaminute. Was this supposed to be one of those subtle
implications that because you think a particular movie sucks,
that only someone not in their right mind could like it?

-- jayembee

Zimmy

Gerry wrote:
>> ""Mighty" Mike Blues" wrote:
>>
>>> I cannot find this DVD anywhere, does anyone know if it was
>>> canceled or postponed? I know it was supposed to come out last
>>> Tuesday. Anyone else have the same luck?

>> It's out. I've seen it at several stores this week.
>>
>> T.B.

> What kind of freak will buy "Popeye"?

You owe me an apology!

GMAN

In article <280620031626579901%(E-Mail Removed)>, Max Volume <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Impmon
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> The same freaks who like William Robin who also appeared in movies like
>> Mrs Doubtfire and Bicentennial Men. Granted, he wasn't great in the
>> older movie.

>Hmm, so let me get this straight. There's this porno dude named
>William Robin who keeps making X-rated parodies of Robin Williams
>movies? I guess "Mrs Doubtfire" (with out the period after "Mrs.") is
>about a woman who's post-menopausal, and therefore can **** any time of
>the month? I think "Bicentennial Men" is pretty self-explanatory, and
>I'm assuming "Popeye" was about a sailor who always jizzed women in the
>eye.
>
>Very interesting. So does this William Robin look anything like actor
>Robin Williams? I always thought that Ron Jeremy was the hairiest guy
>in porn.

No, just the fattest F@%k!!!!

Max Volume

In article <beb553$hdk$(E-Mail Removed)>, GMAN
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> No, just the fattest F@%k!!!!

Jesus man, it was just a joke! Get over yourself.