Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > XP Com: event receiver

XP Com: event receiver

Echy

Hello

When closing my computer I get a message that the following program is
closing down:-" XP Com: event receiver". It does not show up in Task
Manager while the computer is on, only appears as a window on closing
down. I gather that is something to do with Firefox.

I am also having trouble accessing the internet (DSL broadband) with
Firefox Wondering if there is a connection?

Any help/comments appreciated.
--
Regards
Echy

Greetings from Melbourne, Australia
www.visitvictoria.com.au

Bernie_Sparkes Bernie_Sparkes is offline
Junior Member

Hi Echy:
I have read elsewhere that people have unistalled the extensions to "Firefox" browser and then reinstalled. It seems to have worked for me, so far.
Bernie