Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: any "Peanuts" films headed for DVD?

Re: any "Peanuts" films headed for DVD?

Max Volume

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Vlvetmorning98 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> we've got a number of the TV specials, but where are the flicks (e.g.: "race
> for your life, charlie brown", "snoopy come home", etc...)

Well, I do plan on putting together a DVD called "Sunday Funnies" which
will contain "He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown!" along with a Doonesbury
special and "Garfield: On The Town".

E-mail http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for details.

Vlvetmorning98

>Well, I do plan on putting together a DVD called "Sunday Funnies" which
>will contain "He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown!" along with a Doonesbury
>special and "Garfield: On The Town".

that's a great idea. I've never been able to see the "Doonesbury" special, and
I really want to. Think you could throw in...

-some "For Better or for worse" specials

-a "cathy" special

-Winsor McCay's "little nemo" shorts

and least but certainly not least: "a wish for wings that work", starring Opus
the Penguin and Bill the Cat?

Max Volume

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Vlvetmorning98 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> that's a great idea. I've never been able to see the "Doonesbury" special, and
> I really want to. Think you could throw in...
>
> -some "For Better or for worse" specials

I've never seen any -- were they only aired/released in Canada?

> -a "cathy" special

Well, not really a "Cathy" fan, but I haven't seen any TV specials.

> -Winsor McCay's "little nemo" shorts

Never heard of that one, except for the Genesis song "Scenes From A
Night's Dream".

> and least but certainly not least: "a wish for wings that work", starring Opus
> the Penguin and Bill the Cat?

Yeah, that'll probably be on there. E-mail me, and we can work out a
trade once it's done. Might take a while, though.

Vlvetmorning98

>I've never seen any -- were they only aired/released in Canada?

I believe they were on the Disney Channel years ago.