Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: New Releases: Identity, Smallville, Brat Pack: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

Re: New Releases: Identity, Smallville, Brat Pack: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

JMas493

>I just hope that for this release, they have the separate
>versions of the Pilot and Ep#2 instead of the combo-version.

It would be nice to get the original Pilot, which ran over an hour and was cut
when they combined it with Ep. 2.

The original Everwood Pilot also ran over an hour. Now they only show a cut
version.

I recorded both extended Pilot episodes on tape, so I could put them on DVD-R
if they aren't released uncut.

John