Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: any "Peanuts" films headed for DVD?

Re: any "Peanuts" films headed for DVD?

Robert Morgan

>Or "What a Nightmare, Charlie Brown" & "It's Magic, Charlie Brown"
>There's probably a dozen more movies I can't recall.

Those were still TV specials (although I too would like to see those missing
specials on DVD). The OP is asking about the theatrical Peanuts releases- four
movies, I believe:

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown
Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!)
Snnopy Come Home

Luckily, I have them on LD, so I can wait a bit for DVDs to be released.

JAM

"Robert Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Or "What a Nightmare, Charlie Brown" & "It's Magic, Charlie Brown"
> >There's probably a dozen more movies I can't recall.

> Those were still TV specials (although I too would like to see those

missing
> specials on DVD). The OP is asking about the theatrical Peanuts releases-

four
> movies, I believe:
>
> You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
> Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown
> Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!)
> Snnopy Come Home
>
> Luckily, I have them on LD, so I can wait a bit for DVDs to be released.

You forgot the first and most important of the Peanuts films, "A Boy Named
Charlie Brown" from 1969.

jcoyne2@optonline.net

I taped about 4 tapes worth direct from the old RCA Videodisc system
way back when.....