Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FS: Rodgers & Hammerstein Musicals on LD.

FS: Rodgers & Hammerstein Musicals on LD.

Ron

For sale, laser discs:

Carousel (Special Widescreen Edition $70) $ 7
The King And I (Special Widescreen Edition) $ 7
State Fair $ 4

Or get all three for $20

All LDs are in mint condition, both discs and
jackets (State Fair has one punch-out hole in
jacket. Otherwise, also mint). Packaging,
Shipping and Insurance in the contiguous
US: $6 PER SHIPMENT, regardless of number of
titles.

To respond, please edit my email address.

-- Ron

William Sommerwerck

Note that $7 + $7 + $4 = $18.

"Ron" wrote...