Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: "The 10th Kingdom" Widescreen vs.Full-screen

Re: "The 10th Kingdom" Widescreen vs.Full-screen

Tim Weaver

The Widower Scally wrote:
<snip>
> [...] During a male
> shower scene - horrifying enough in itself, right? - I saw... I saw...
> OMG, I can barely get the words out... I saw Loren "Robin" Lester's
> bush. Yes, his bush. With a white cloth taped over his tackle. [...]

<snip>

Tackle always gets snagged in bushes, which is why men don't have bushes,
which is why this segment of this post is incorrect. Womenz have bushes
(except when you shave them off.)

PS: I'm sorry for your nightmare experience and hope you recover soon.

--
Tim Weaver

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
But I am not sure that what you heard is not what I meant."

The Widower Scally

Tim Weaver wrote:
> The Widower Scally wrote:
> <snip>
>> [...] During a male
>> shower scene - horrifying enough in itself, right? - I saw... I saw...
>> OMG, I can barely get the words out... I saw Loren "Robin" Lester's
>> bush. Yes, his bush. With a white cloth taped over his tackle. [...] <snip>

> Tackle always gets snagged in bushes, which is why men don't have bushes,
> which is why this segment of this post is incorrect. Womenz have bushes
> (except when you shave them off.)

Scally: Nuh-uh! If you put a white cloth over the tackle, then what have you got?
That's right - a bush. This is also known as a "mangina," which is the terminology
for when men tuck their genitalia thingies between their legs. Or if they're Irish.

> PS: I'm sorry for your nightmare experience and hope you recover soon.

Scally: Thank you. You are a kind man. My therapist tells me I am progressing nicely.
She shows me ink blots of male bushes and asks me what I see. With her help, I have
gotten to the point where I don't have to do "eyesies closies" before answering.

TWS
The rec.arts.tv Drinking Game v. 3.2

* Boardwalk7 gets the "American Dreams" episode number wrong -- one shot
* Someone wonders where Tiny is -- one drink
* Someone wonders where that dumb **** who undervalued my involvement in the creation
of that newsgroup devoted to my favourite drama series of all time and whom I hope is
dead is -- one screwdriver
* Matt Ackeret shills Netflix -- three shots at a time
* Morehits4u makes a post that uses the words "cleavage" and "argh" -- one spoon of
syrup of ipecac
* WQ defends ABC -- a six-pack of Coors
* WQ defends ABC and [edited] in the same sentence -- a six-pack of Coors Light
* Ubiquitous posts his broken Troll O Meter, with the needle that's always stuck at
0 -- one jug
* dannypena71 takes note of Laura San Giacomo's mammoth, sagging teats -- two jugs
* KalElFan shares his secret of Better TV Through Temporal Mobility -- one fistful of
Dramamine dissolved in Metamucil
* Something ****es a default user off -- one can of warm beer (any kind)
* Zach Horan spoils another episode of "Judging Amy" -- one can of warm American beer
(preferably Coors Light)
* Phil from Chicago starts a new WWE thread that TyrC, Brian Henke, Shell824 and
Zombie Elvis have been anxiously awaiting -- one Lemon Gatorade
* Chris Assaf creates a new show that PAX is interested in -- one shot; repeat the
process until you vomit and pass out on the person sitting next to you
* Roger Blake curses modern society for forgetting to send him a memo -- one glass of
rum and New Coke
* Jorabi curses the day Lucille Ball invited a studio audience to come see her
four-camera sitcom -- one screaming viking
* Ian J. Ball praises network executives. Except for the part where he refers to them
as "goons." -- three shots of creme de mint; if no creme de mint is handy, substitute
with Listerine
* You see the words "Don't cry." -- one gin and arsenic
* ughvichian creates a new poll about 1) unresolved cliffhangers, 2) cop-out endings,
or 3) lame deus ex machinas -- one keg
* Jonathan Allen convinces another "ET" fan to switch to "AH" -- one bottle of Pepto
Bismol
* tim gueguen writes nothing of value -- one shot to the temple
* Scally cancels your favourite show -- chug