Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > GOODFELLAS SE

GOODFELLAS SE

John

Where is it? I was dumb enough to buy the existing one and it looks like it
was encoded by a monkey. Big black bar down the side of the screen, image
aspect looks very wrong on my widescreen tv. Overall a **** poor DVD, the
WORST i have ever, ever seen and to cap it all off its a flipper. For those
who have the VHS, stick with the VHS until the SE arrives.

To Warner Bros: (Hit Kurt Angles intro music)
YOU SUCK,
YOU SUCK,
YOU SUCK,
YOU SUCK,
YOU SUCK.

RANT OVER

Now, has anyone seen any current news on Goodfellas Special Edition? All the
news I found is old

Also for those interested, check out http://www.goodfellahenry.com to read
what the real Henry Hill is up to. Who would have thought someones crimes
would result in a great film

John

HellRazor

"John" <l> wrote in message
news:3ef8c85e$0$21312$(E-Mail Removed) m...

> Also for those interested, check out http://www.goodfellahenry.com to read
> what the real Henry Hill is up to. Who would have thought someones crimes
> would result in a great film
>
> John

Geeze, even the gangsters have sold out!

HellRazor

Goodfellas Tad Bitt§ļ£ DVD Video 6 08-17-2004 04:20 PM
FA: Scorsese classic ~~GOODFELLAS~~ DeNiro Pesci Liotta CHEAP! Dionwr Anfoddion DVD Video 0 07-08-2004 06:44 PM
Scorsese Collection: GoodFellas in Amaray Cases!! alex crouvier DVD Video 1 05-23-2004 08:15 PM
Goodfellas special edition...when ? In Dreams I Walk With You DVD Video 7 01-20-2004 05:05 PM
Norm: Any news on GOODFELLAS & HEAT Special Editions?? alex crouvier DVD Video 7 01-02-2004 08:25 PM

Advertisments