Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Norm Classics Volume II.

Re: Norm Classics Volume II.

Steve Hanson

Smaug69 wrote in <(E-Mail Removed) >:

>Yes, it was pretty clear what kind of an asshole you could be. These
>latest threads certainly prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>
>If I actually felt like you were worth the time I would do the same
>thing to you that are doing to Norm here. But then I would actually
>have to read alot of your posts. I think I'll pass.

Yeah, I wanted to have sex with Norm too, but there's something a
little creepy about this extended "defense" of him as if a couple of
minor league trolls actually chased him away. That, in my opinion,
makes him look more like a little girl than any other explanation.