Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: System Developer position wanted

Re: System Developer position wanted

Eric R.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Bob Marlow) wrote in message

> System Developer position wanted in Scientific/Engineering
> company or organisation.
>
> No agencies or Mickey-Mouse speculative companies (you know
> who you are) need apply.

Excellent job search strategy. Nothing says "hire me" quite like
posting off-topic on internet newsgroups asking companies to apply *TO
YOU*, and including an arrogant finish to boot. With an approach like
that, you should have no trouble in such a crappy job market.

-Eric