Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Norm's website

Re: Norm's website

Paul Penna

In article <bd5kn6$olm$(E-Mail Removed)>, max christoffersen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If you want film commentary go there.

Such a thing can be useful and interesting to me.

> If you want film analysis and criticism go elsewhere.

I used to be impressed by that stuff, then I grew up.

--
Paul Penna

max christoffersen

max christoffersen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> If you want film commentary go there.

> Such a thing can be useful and interesting to me.

As it is to many.

>> If you want film analysis and criticism go elsewhere.

> I used to be impressed by that stuff, then I grew up.

So did I.

I'm merely suggesting there is a difference.

Wilner's views are more commentary than critical insight.

Max Christoffersen

Richard C.

"max christoffersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bd85kr$d5c$(E-Mail Removed)...
: max christoffersen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >
: >> If you want film commentary go there.
: >
: > Such a thing can be useful and interesting to me.
:
: As it is to many.
:
: >> If you want film analysis and criticism go elsewhere.
: >
: > I used to be impressed by that stuff, then I grew up.
:
: So did I.
:
: I'm merely suggesting there is a difference.
:
: Wilner's views are more commentary than critical insight.
:
============
So?

It is a far sight better than YOUR "reviews" of equipment.

max christoffersen

> : I'm merely suggesting there is a difference.
> :
> : Wilner's views are more commentary than critical insight.
> :
> ============
> So?

How *interesting*...

No disagreement from this member of the Wilner Fan Club either...

Hmmm..

Max Christoffersen

Richard C.

"max christoffersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bd8a4v$e9e$(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: > : I'm merely suggesting there is a difference.
: > :
: > : Wilner's views are more commentary than critical insight.
: > :
: > ============
: > So?
:
:
: How *interesting*...
:
: No disagreement from this member of the Wilner Fan Club either...
:
: Hmmm..
:
:
: Max Christoffersen

============================
You are so very WRONG!

I have NO agreement with you on this matter.
You are a pathetic weasel.
Norm is a respected person.
I disagree with you on your entire posting on this matter.

Twit!

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
how to reinstall website when the name of the website changed. A Leon HTML 4 03-04-2004 07:44 AM
Update website via website? Adrian Wood HTML 13 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

Advertisments