Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Opening Tabs behind current tab

Opening Tabs behind current tab

neonKow

One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere is the ability to open
tabs behind the current tab. There was an extension for an old build of
Mozilla that did this but I haven't seen it in a while. Anyone have any
ideas?

Arne

Once upon a time *neonKow* wrote:

> One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere is the ability to open
> tabs behind the current tab. There was an extension for an old build of
> Mozilla that did this but I haven't seen it in a while. Anyone have any
> ideas?

Have you look in the Preferences > Navigator > Tabbed browsing?
There you have the option "Load links in the background".

--
/Arne

Google Group Users, read about The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Leonidas Jones

Arne wrote:
> Once upon a time *neonKow* wrote:
>
>> One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere is the ability to open
>> tabs behind the current tab. There was an extension for an old build of
>> Mozilla that did this but I haven't seen it in a while. Anyone have any
>> ideas?

> Have you look in the Preferences > Navigator > Tabbed browsing?
> There you have the option "Load links in the background".

From his UA, he would appear to be using FF 1.0.7. Focus on tabs was
not an option, but Tab Mix Plus does have this.

http://tmp.garyr.net/

Lee