Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Referencing the fileupload in formview

Referencing the fileupload in formview

Chris

I want to display a formview based on an objectdatasource. One of the things
on the formview will be a link to a pdf. When I go into the edit template I
would like a fileupload to display, which can be used to upload a new pdf. I
would like my object to be as reusable as possible. Can anyone recommend a
way of referencing the fileupload control in as flexible way as possible.
The thing I would like to avoid is using my object on several different
forms and having to code some way to reference the fileuploads in the
itemupdating event of which could be in lots of different places on
different forms. I thought of using the find control event but the
containers could differ. Regards, Chris.