Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best pic of the week

Best pic of the week

Igor Sklar

Each week the Russian Photosight selects the best photo of the week.

This week they have chosen the photo of Trakai Castle by Ernest
Brendel ((E-Mail Removed)):
http://img.photosight.ru/2004/07/30/567901.jpg

Darrell Larose

"wendeebee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wqPPc.17820$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "Igor Sklar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Each week the Russian Photosight selects the best photo of the week.
> >
> > This week they have chosen the photo of Trakai Castle by Ernest
> > Brendel ((E-Mail Removed)):
> > http://img.photosight.ru/2004/07/30/567901.jpg

> That's beautiful. Do you know if there is any post-work done on it?

Besides the over sharpening in Photoshot? On my monitor the edge artifacts
are very noticable...

Arty Phacting

Igor - my Ruski is Rusty!

Is there a history attached to this image?

An explanation, a stoty or detail?

Arts

"Igor Sklar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Each week the Russian Photosight selects the best photo of the week.
>
> This week they have chosen the photo of Trakai Castle by Ernest
> Brendel ((E-Mail Removed)):
> http://img.photosight.ru/2004/07/30/567901.jpg

wendeebee

"Igor Sklar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Each week the Russian Photosight selects the best photo of the week.
>
> This week they have chosen the photo of Trakai Castle by Ernest
> Brendel ((E-Mail Removed)):
> http://img.photosight.ru/2004/07/30/567901.jpg

That's beautiful. Do you know if there is any post-work done on it?

--w.
--
wendeebee
@sympatico

RubbishRat

"Darrell Larose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1PPPc.1412087$(E-Mail Removed) t.cable.rogers.com...

> "wendeebee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:wqPPc.17820$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > "Igor Sklar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > > Each week the Russian Photosight selects the best photo of the week.
> > >
> > > This week they have chosen the photo of Trakai Castle by Ernest
> > > Brendel ((E-Mail Removed)):
> > > http://img.photosight.ru/2004/07/30/567901.jpg

> > That's beautiful. Do you know if there is any post-work done on it?
> >

> Besides the over sharpening in Photoshot? On my monitor the edge artifacts
> are very noticable...

>Maybe it's been resized to reduce bandwidth :^)

3T39

Jesper

> > Besides the over sharpening in Photoshot? On my monitor the edge
artifacts
> > are very noticable...

Oh boy, let's pick it apart!!

Leo R.

"RubbishRat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:411011f1$0$7130$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Darrell Larose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1PPPc.1412087$(E-Mail Removed) t.cable.rogers.com...
> >
> > "wendeebee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:wqPPc.17820$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > > "Igor Sklar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> > > That's beautiful. Do you know if there is any post-work done on it?
> > >

> > Besides the over sharpening in Photoshot? On my monitor the edge

artifacts
> > are very noticable...

> >Maybe it's been resized to reduce bandwidth :^)

> 3T39

Looks pretty good to me !!!