Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Code ORANGE

Code ORANGE

Dope

Orange alert is our terrorist level.
Thanks for you help hackers, thank you
for not stopping this from happening.
Be very ashamed.

--
"A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to
stretch their capabilities" aka

"I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all".

Sycho

On star date 3 Aug 2004 01:26:14 -0000, "Dope"
<(E-Mail Removed)> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray
paint these fine words on the wall..

>Beige alert is a terrible level.
>Thanks for you [sic] help hackers, thank you
>for not paying attention to a lAAmer like me.
>Be vewy afwaid.
>--
>"I Pledge Allegiance to the fag of the United Gays of America
>and to the Republicans for which **** stands, one Alien Nation under Dog,
>invisible, with mayonaize sammiches for all".

[Edited by Sycho because I wanted to]

May the farce be with j00.
--
-= 3Rd World Domination =-
Coming soon to a PC near you!

Me

On 3 Aug 2004 01:26:14 -0000, "Dope" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Orange alert is our terrorist level.
>Thanks for you help hackers, thank you
>for not stopping this from happening.
>Be very ashamed.

Coward.

Thomas Billingwill-Wacklechat

Sycho wrote:
> On star date 3 Aug 2004 01:26:14 -0000, "Dope"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray
> paint these fine words on the wall..
>

>> Being a lert is a terrible thing.

> [Edited by Sycho because I wanted to]

Fixed by me because you ****ed it up, you dumb ****.

BuZZard

"Dope" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Orange alert is our terrorist level.
> Thanks for you help hackers, thank you
> for not stopping this from happening.
> Be very ashamed.

Stop poking the hackers.

Sycho

On star date Tue, 03 Aug 04 16:48:00 +0545, Thomas
Billingwill-Wacklechat
<(E-Mail Removed) > thought it would
be rather spiffy to spray paint these fine words on the wall..

>Sycho wrote:
>> On star date 3 Aug 2004 01:26:14 -0000, "Dope"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray
>> paint these fine words on the wall..
>>

>>> Being a lert is a terrible thing.

>> [Edited by Sycho because I wanted to]

>Fixed by me because you ****ed it up, you dumb ****.

I think I did a pretty good job, moron. Now all you did was added a
little 3rd grade mentality. Yeah, nice job, too!

/me puts a yellow star on your paper.

Now you can show mommy and daddy what I fine slug you are. You should
be proud.
--
For my next trick, watch me pull a rabbit outta your ass...

Drug Hacker

"Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:26:29 -0500, "Lil' Lamb"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >> Orange alert is our terrorist level.

> >Only in certain areas.
> >
> >> Thanks for you help hackers, thank you
> >> for not stopping this from happening.

> >No one can "stop this from happening". These terrorists are obsessed. Even if they were
> >completely denied any Internet access or technology, they would find a way to achieve
> >their goals. The threat at this time is considered to be a 'low tech' attack.
> >
> >> Be very ashamed.

> >I do what I can. It has nothing to do with defacing websites. That would accomplish
> >nothing. What did you do to try to prevent this?
> >

> >> "I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
> >> and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God,
> >> indivisible, with liberty and justice for all".
> >>

> >If you *really* meant that, you'd understand that liberty extends to people who do not
> >share your opinions. We all have the right to make a fist. We all have the right to extend
> >that fist. That right, however, stops just short of the next person's face.

> Ahh, but they didn't stop just before they struck.
>

> >The villain in this whole saga is hatred. They hate us. We, in turn, hate them. Where,
> >then, does it end?

> Where does it end? It ends when we exterminate the pestilent vermin.
> That is most assuredly coming, and it's not going to be aided by
> morons like the one that started this thread or anyone else busting
> stupid web sites. How stupidly irrelevant.

Do you not understand the meaning of harvesting emails? IP numbers?
Locations? Cracking chatter? This is what the government of the United
States wants. When I am asked to help fight the war on terror, I deliver.
Defacing a website is the last step. It is what you do on your way out the
door after the 411 on 911 has been handed to the authorities.
An equivilant of a slap in the face or a kick in the stomach after you
beat the terrorist down. Don't be a hater as Little Lamb has suggested.
You carry alot of anger, I can tell. Focus it towards the enemy.

MedEvul

On 7 Aug 2004 19:50:06 -0000, Drug Hacker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> >Only in certain areas.

>> >No one can "stop this from happening". These terrorists are obsessed. Even if they were
>> >completely denied any Internet access or technology, they would find a way to achieve
>> >their goals. The threat at this time is considered to be a 'low tech' attack.

>> >I do what I can. It has nothing to do with defacing websites. That would accomplish
>> >nothing. What did you do to try to prevent this?

>> >If you *really* meant that, you'd understand that liberty extends to people who do not
>> >share your opinions. We all have the right to make a fist. We all have the right to extend
>> >that fist. That right, however, stops just short of the next person's face.

>> Ahh, but they didn't stop just before they struck.
>>

>> >The villain in this whole saga is hatred. They hate us. We, in turn, hate them. Where,
>> >then, does it end?

>> Where does it end? It ends when we exterminate the pestilent vermin.
>> That is most assuredly coming, and it's not going to be aided by
>> morons like the one that started this thread or anyone else busting
>> stupid web sites. How stupidly irrelevant.

> Do you not understand the meaning of harvesting emails? IP numbers?
> Locations? Cracking chatter? This is what the government of the United
> States wants. When I am asked to help fight the war on terror, I deliver.
> Defacing a website is the last step. It is what you do on your way out the
> door after the 411 on 911 has been handed to the authorities.
> An equivilant of a slap in the face or a kick in the stomach after you
> beat the terrorist down. Don't be a hater as Little Lamb has suggested.
> You carry alot of anger, I can tell. Focus it towards the enemy.

lol you are such an idiot.

--
-=MedEvul=-
evul\at\demonweb.org

Me

wrote:

>"Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:26:29 -0500, "Lil' Lamb"

>> Where does it end? It ends when we exterminate the pestilent vermin.
>> That is most assuredly coming, and it's not going to be aided by
>> morons like the one that started this thread or anyone else busting
>> stupid web sites. How stupidly irrelevant.

>Do you not understand the meaning of harvesting emails?

Yes, what has that to do with cracking web sites? Got any suggestions
on how one is going to identify the email accounts of the bad guys?
Idiot.

>IP numbers?

It's "I.P. ADDRESS", idiot.

>Locations?

The server IP is irrelevant as 99.9% of these sites are going to be
hosted on COMMERCIAL web hosting servers along with HUNDREDS of OTHER
web sites. How you planning on getting the IPs of the people viewing
these sites? You going to crack the server open and retrieve the logs?
What good is THAT going to do? 1. I'd be money that the VAST majority
of those entries in the logs aren't even muslim. The majority will be
rubber neckers that got there through a Google search, just like YOU
did. How you gunna like it when the FBI breaks down YOUR door for
looking at a web site? Don't worry, they won't. They aren't as STUPID
as you are. They already KNOW that what I wrote above is going to be
the case. 2. Depending on what exploit is used to crack the server
open, you may very well knock the server off line and/or destroy
data... which is EVIDENCE. 3.Why on EARTH would anybody crack the
server and retrieve the logs anyway? All the FBI has to do is get a
freakin warrant and the logs are theirs in minutes if the server is in
the US, and if it's not... do you REALLY think any government in the
world would deny a request from the US government to procure the logs
of that server? I doubt it. Considering that this is OBVIOUSLY a
global war on terrorism (and hence involves THEM) they'd issue the
necessary warrant or what ever legal document is required under the
system in question in minutes.

>Cracking chatter? This is what the government of the United
>States wants.

The US government already has the cream of the crop working for it.
While many here are CERTAINLY talented, I seriously doubt anyone in
these groups could do anything more than get in the way of the pros
that the government has already hired. One guy that knows what he's
doing trying to crack a net service is one thing... 50 is a
catastrophe. There's no way the server will survive it and THAT is a
catastrophe. Important data could easily be lost (EVIDENCE) and the
server owners will CERTAINLY be alerted. The web site owners will be
as well because the logs will show EXACTLY what kind of attack the
server has been under... at which point ALL incriminating data will
OBVIOUSLY be dumped in a split second. Don't be stupid.

> When I am asked to help fight the war on terror, I deliver.

Post that request, please, along with who issued it and their position
within our government.

>Defacing a website is the last step. It is what you do on your way out the
>door after the 411 on 911 has been handed to the authorities.
>An equivilant of a slap in the face or a kick in the stomach after you
>beat the terrorist down.

Defacing a web site is moronic. You don't want the scum to have any
clue that they've been had until you either put cuffs on them or put
bullets in their sorry hide.

>Don't be a hater as Little Lamb has suggested.
>You carry alot of anger, I can tell. Focus it towards the enemy.

The only anger I might have is caused by having to explain the
*obvious* realities of the world to an immature idiot that insists on
insulting people while being utterly clueless. You really do remind me
of Debbie Gambriel, and believe me, that is NO compliment.

Line of code added by orange? Moo HTML 8 05-12-2008 11:03 PM
HEXUS.review: Orange M500 Silverstrand Front Page News 1 07-22-2005 06:30 AM
Re: Code ORANGE relic Digital Photography 2 08-04-2004 03:15 PM
Re: Code ORANGE Darrell Larose Digital Photography 2 08-02-2004 06:57 PM
Is there a VHDL or Altera Users Group in Orange County CA Don Golding VHDL 0 04-26-2004 03:19 AM

Advertisments