Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Stunning Eagle Shot!

Stunning Eagle Shot!

Brian C. Baird

Duffer

"Brian C. Baird" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> http://www.pbase.com/image/32054464/
> --
> http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

Too bad you had to have him bronzed!

Brian C. Baird

In article <kCyPc.163771$(E-Mail Removed) >,
> Too bad you had to have him bronzed!

He's lower maintenance this way.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

Trentus

"Brian C. Baird" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> http://www.pbase.com/image/32054464/
> --
> http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

At least the speed at which they fly, and the speed at which they beat their
wings, makes it a lot easier to capture the image without blurring, and
they pass so slowly that it's easy to be in the right spot for the perfect
shot.

Trentus

Brian C. Baird

In article <cemf7l$lgf$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> At least the speed at which they fly, and the speed at which they beat their
> wings, makes it a lot easier to capture the image without blurring, and
> they pass so slowly that it's easy to be in the right spot for the perfect
> shot.
>
> Trentus

Sadly, their numbers are dwindling due to the lack of casting
facilities.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

Annika1980

Here is the best eagle pic I've ever seen.

http://www.photomigrations.com/phpBB...628&highlight=

I hope you don't have to log in to see that link, but if you do it's well worth
it.

And no, it isn't one of mine.

Brian C. Baird

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, annika1980
@aol.com says...
> Here is the best eagle pic I've ever seen.
>
> http://www.photomigrations.com/phpBB...628&highlight=
>
> I hope you don't have to log in to see that link, but if you do it's well worth
> it.
>
> And no, it isn't one of mine.

Dang it, I do have to log in.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

Mark M

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here is the best eagle pic I've ever seen.
>
> http://www.photomigrations.com/phpBB...628&highlight=
>
> I hope you don't have to log in to see that link

That link leads to a log-in page...

-Can't see squat.

richardsfault

>Sadly, their numbers are dwindling due to the lack of casting
>facilities.

They sure broke the mold after they made that one!

Could we say that the eagle picture is a "forgery", or would that be
un-"founded"?

Sorry to "cast" such a cynnical view. Perhaps I was to "brazen"!

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think it's all...

Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac at www.richardsfault.com

Brian C. Baird

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, richard1-
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> >Sadly, their numbers are dwindling due to the lack of casting
> >facilities.

> They sure broke the mold after they made that one!
>
> Could we say that the eagle picture is a "forgery", or would that be
> un-"founded"?
>
> Sorry to "cast" such a cynnical view. Perhaps I was to "brazen"!

Ugh... too... many... bad puns... must... impersonate... William...
SHATNER!

KHANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/