Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Code ORANGE

Re: Code ORANGE

relic

Dope wrote:
> Orange alert is our terrorist level.
> Thanks for you help hackers, thank you
> for not stopping this from happening.
> Be very ashamed.

We saw that it was going to be an East Coast city and we didn't care.

--
- relic -
Don't take life too seriously, You won't get out alive.

BriIZL WITH DDDA BLIZ

news:VNuPc.75425$(E-Mail Removed)...

Line of code added by orange? Moo HTML 8 05-12-2008 11:03 PM
HEXUS.review: Orange M500 Silverstrand Front Page News 1 07-22-2005 06:30 AM
Code ORANGE Dope Digital Photography 8 08-08-2004 02:21 AM
Re: Code ORANGE Darrell Larose Digital Photography 2 08-02-2004 06:57 PM
Is there a VHDL or Altera Users Group in Orange County CA Don Golding VHDL 0 04-26-2004 03:19 AM

Advertisments