Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Can I get this site to load properly in FF?

Can I get this site to load properly in FF?

The Waker

I'm on 1.5 and when I load this site:

http://www.princeton.edu/~jedwards/cif/intro.html

The left panel loads, but the right panel doesn't (works fine in Avant
though). Is it possible for Firefox to load this site properly?

WSP

The Waker wrote:
> I'm on 1.5 and when I load this site:
>
> http://www.princeton.edu/~jedwards/cif/intro.html
>
> The left panel loads, but the right panel doesn't (works fine in Avant
> though). Is it possible for Firefox to load this site properly?

Also,doesn't load in Moz or Seamonkey
WSP

--
OOo 2.0.1 – SeaMonkey 1.5a/1.0b (nightlies...) - Win XP sp2
http://george-best.gonetoosoon.co.uk/

Moz Champion (Dan)

WSP wrote:
> The Waker wrote:
>
>> I'm on 1.5 and when I load this site:
>>
>> http://www.princeton.edu/~jedwards/cif/intro.html
>>
>> The left panel loads, but the right panel doesn't (works fine in Avant
>> though). Is it possible for Firefox to load this site properly?
>>

> Also,doesn't load in Moz or Seamonkey
> WSP

It would help if it was a valid page
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...f%2Fintro.html

No Doctype declaration and multiple errors

suggest the author run his page thru the w3 validation service and fix such