Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fuji FinePix A205

Fuji FinePix A205

DannyBoy

Anyone offer opinion on this camera?

I'm about to buy one in the UK for 99(from Jessops).

Am looking for:

Better alternatives at the same price.
Cheaper *good* alternatives.
Cheaper places to get it from.

Comments?

Paul Riemerman

I have one, and it meets my needs. It is a 2 mp camera, with a 3 x optical
zoom. It has both a macro setting and regular setting. It is an auto
focusing camera with a decent and fairly fast lens. It has a small built in
flash, which is capable of setting off my Vivitar 283 using a slave adapter.
It also has a good range of flash settings including flash only when needed
and fill flash. It uses 2 aa cells, either regular alkaline or rechargable
with the optional cradle/charger.
I chose this camera because it is the most economical good quality 2 mp
camera with optical zoom and auto focus. If you want higher resolution in an
economical sister camera, the A210 has 3 mp.

Paul Riemerman

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...