Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone bought from Rainhobbes?

Anyone bought from Rainhobbes?

Irwell

Rainhobbes is showing up as a new source
for digicams on Amazon.com. The prices seem
to be so much less. Has anyone purchased from
them, with what results. Amazon are supposed to
guarantee the sale, how good is this?

Frank ess

Irwell wrote:
> Rainhobbes is showing up as a new source
> for digicams on Amazon.com. The prices seem
> to be so much less. Has anyone purchased from
> them, with what results. Amazon are supposed to
> guarantee the sale, how good is this?

Amazon stands up, in my experience: when a seller failed to deliver,
Amazon refunded first and asked questions later.

--
Frank ess

Don

I've had good luck with Amazon.com. It doesn't seem to be as riddled with
fradulant buyers and sellers as ebay is.

Don

news:SG9Pc.8618$(E-Mail Removed)...