Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Finger Smell

Finger Smell

Ron

"Tinkerbell" <tinkerbell@****hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
>
> > Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on 31
> > Jul 2004...
> >

> >>In message
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables
> >>"Vicar Peter Parsnip" wrote

> >>Well, she has to put her thumbs somewhere whilst her fingers are doing
> >>the internal exams, I guess.

> > But surely then he fingers would smell, and not her thumb?

> You're not thinking this through to it's logical conclusion.
>

> --
>
> Tinkerbell

Surely she's not examining her like she's holding a bowling ball, is she?

Ron

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Tinkerbell, who blessed us with their presence on 31
Jul 2004...

> Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
>
>> Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on
>> 31 Jul 2004...
>>

>>>In message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables
>>>"Vicar Peter Parsnip" wrote

>>>Well, she has to put her thumbs somewhere whilst her fingers are doing
>>>the internal exams, I guess.

>> But surely then he fingers would smell, and not her thumb?

> You're not thinking this through to it's logical conclusion.

You'll have to spell it out for me, Tink.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on 31
Jul 2004...

> In message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables
> "Vicar Peter Parsnip" wrote

>> > You're not thinking this through to it's logical conclusion.

>> You'll have to spell it out for me, Tink.

> Fingers up the fanny, thumbs up the arse.

Shhh!! I wanted Tink to tell me!

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

Dave Lear

In message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables "Vicar
Peter Parsnip" wrote

> This could be the subject of my next essay...
> "What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

My fingers smell of a mixture of garlic, fresh ginger and bird eye chillies.
This says that I've been making curry this afternoon. It also says that I
shouldn't rub my eyes (or any other sensitive bits) until I've washed them
another twice.

Tinkerbell

Dave Lear wrote:

> In message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables "Vicar
> Peter Parsnip" wrote

>>>You're not thinking this through to it's logical conclusion.

>>You'll have to spell it out for me, Tink.

> Fingers up the fanny, thumbs up the arse.

You saved me the trouble. Of explaining it that is.

--

Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

> Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on 31
> Jul 2004...
>

>>In message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables
>>"Vicar Peter Parsnip" wrote

>>>You'll have to spell it out for me, Tink.

>>Fingers up the fanny, thumbs up the arse.

> Shhh!! I wanted Tink to tell me!

Oooh, you naughty man!!

--

Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Dave Lear wrote:

> In message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables "Vicar
> Peter Parsnip" wrote
>

>>This could be the subject of my next essay...
>>"What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

> My fingers smell of a mixture of garlic, fresh ginger and bird eye chillies.
> This says that I've been making curry this afternoon. It also says that I
> shouldn't rub my eyes (or any other sensitive bits) until I've washed them
> another twice.

*Winces* You need a shower.

--

Tinkerbell

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on 31
Jul 2004...

> In message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables
> "Vicar Peter Parsnip" wrote

>> > Fingers up the fanny, thumbs up the arse.

>> Shhh!! I wanted Tink to tell me!

> Sorry, Rev. Are you sure you want Tink's thumbs up her arse?

It's more delightful when Tink tells us.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on 31
Jul 2004...

> In message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables
> "Vicar Peter Parsnip" wrote
>
>> This could be the subject of my next essay...
>> "What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

> My fingers smell of a mixture of garlic, fresh ginger and bird eye
> chillies. This says that I've been making curry this afternoon. It also
> says that I shouldn't rub my eyes (or any other sensitive bits) until
> I've washed them another twice.

Curry. Hmm. I'm very hungry at the moment. Can I have some?

Are you having problems with your newsreader?

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on 31
Jul 2004...

> In message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-vegetables "Vicar
> Peter Parsnip" wrote
>
>> > My fingers smell of a mixture of garlic, fresh ginger and bird eye
>> > chillies. This says that I've been making curry this afternoon. It
>> > also says that I shouldn't rub my eyes (or any other sensitive bits)
>> > until I've washed them another twice.

>> Curry. Hmm. I'm very hungry at the moment. Can I have some?

> You can but there aren't any parsnips in it mind.

I can forego parsnips once in a while.

>> Are you having problems with your newsreader?

> No. I cancelled and re-posted due to a typo. You're replying to a
> message that isn't there any more (on NNTP servers that honour cancels
> at any rate).

But what's with all the froup snecking and followup setting?