Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone know DigialRev? (EOS300d + 2.2GB)

Anyone know DigialRev? (EOS300d + 2.2GB)

Gareth Tuckwell

Anyone any experience with a company in Japan - DigialRev. They have
'buy-it-now' posts on E-bay and I am tempted by one of their packages:

EOS300d + 2.2GB CF card for 685. This price excludes VAT, but I contacted
them and they said they will ship the item as a gift and only about 10% of
the time does customs charge extra import and VAT taxes.

Even if you add VAT onto the price it still is under 900. I am really
tempted to buy it, but there is a little man in the back of my brain telling
me its too cheap, there must be a catch!

Darrell Larose

And if HM Customs discovered the fraudulent declaration, who will be fined?
I suspect you not the Japanese retailer. In Ottawa, Canada the Drebel sells
for CDN $1350.00 or 560 GBP camera & lens. In NYC (B&H Photo) the Drebel is
USD $880 or 485 GBP

news:iQoOc.29$(E-Mail Removed)...