Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermalright V1 Ultra

Thermalright V1 Ultra

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Brief: Thermalright is well known for making world-class CPU coolers. Now they have entered the VGA cooling business. The Thermalright V1 Ultra is an improved version of the V1 and features a third heatpipe. Not only does it cool well, it does this without creating a lot of fan noise. During our testing the cooler could easily beat a low-cost watercooling solution.

Link: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Thermalright/V1Ultra

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....they are right up there with Cooler Master. I have several of their CPU coolers (copper and aluminum), and my favorite one is the Si-97. Excellent products, although in the review it was noted that there are mounting difficulties. Still, it does an excellent job cooling that GPU.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

thermalright make cool stuff... i would have to order it from us if i wanted any but i have heard great things

that cooler though, its a bit danagerous with the back mount

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Not to be confused with Thermaltake, which is appropriately named as they TAKE money from your wallet and give you nothing but heat in return.