Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: This group

Re: This group

Soapy

Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9535BF5BC327Bspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17

> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9535B85BE7A9Csoapy@
> 207.14.113.17:
>
>> The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> in news:Xns9531DB78BB817spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17
>>
>>> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9531D548F3541soapy@
>>> 207.14.113.17:

>>> The nurses were vampires!
>>>

>> The last one will be out around the end of September. I've seen
>> some of the artwork--done by Whelan again. It looks really cool.
>>

> The Song of Suzannah stuff is very psychedelic.
>
> The library can't find it, though. They're hoarding it for
> themselves.

Threaten them.

--
__ __ __ __ O O O
/ / | / | / | / | O o o

Phat Albert Camus

Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
207.14.113.17:

> Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns9535BF5BC327Bspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17
>
>> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9535B85BE7A9Csoapy@
>> 207.14.113.17:
>>
>>> The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>>> in news:Xns9531DB78BB817spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17

>>> The last one will be out around the end of September. I've seen
>>> some of the artwork--done by Whelan again. It looks really cool.
>>>

>> The Song of Suzannah stuff is very psychedelic.
>>
>> The library can't find it, though. They're hoarding it for
>> themselves.
>>

> Threaten them.

I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and stuff
stolen from cars, in broad daylight.

I think they got the message.

--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm

Glucine Dreadfully Mirak

Stalking me again (in article <Xns9535B8A6A24F6soapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy
<(E-Mail Removed)> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
>Georgie Devitalized Monotelephone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>> Stalking me again (in article
>> <Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
>>>Gabionage Deblateration Memoir <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)

>>>I have faith.

>> But do you BELIEVE!!??!1!

>No, no I do not.

Good.

>>>"Territorials"?

>> Yeah. Brit thing. Territorial Army, as opposed to the Regular
>> Army. They only get to shoot people weekends and evenings.
>>

>Oh, we have one like that.

What do you call them?

--
Come on join the dereliction _________________________________
Don't you hesitate /\ \

Ah aaaaHHHH ahh. Duh, duh duh, duh duh-duh duh. Meow. Meow! Meow! Meow!

news:Xns95361D36BBB44spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17

> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
> 207.14.113.17:
>
>> Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:Xns9535BF5BC327Bspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17
>>
>>> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9535B85BE7A9Csoapy@
>>> 207.14.113.17:

>>> The Song of Suzannah stuff is very psychedelic.
>>>
>>> The library can't find it, though. They're hoarding it for
>>> themselves.
>>>

>> Threaten them.

> I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and
> stuff stolen from cars, in broad daylight.
>
> I think they got the message.

You have to be tough with librarians.

--
__ __ __ __ O O O
/ / | / | / | / | O o o
"I've now got plenty of information for Deano's part of the FAQ, but
the info on Soapy, Jason, & the other hangers-on is kind of patchy.
If you've got anything, (the juicier the better!), please email it to
this address."--Looney Lionel Lauer <(E-Mail Removed)> obsessively begging
for info in Message ID#<(E-Mail Removed)>

Phat Albert Camus

Glucine Dreadfully Mirak <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Stalking me again (in article <Xns9535B8A6A24F6soapy@207.14.113.17>),
> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
> scribbled:
>>Georgie Devitalized Monotelephone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)
>>
>>> Stalking me again (in article
>>> <Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:

>>> But do you BELIEVE!!??!1!

>>No, no I do not.

> Good.

>>> Yeah. Brit thing. Territorial Army, as opposed to the Regular
>>> Army. They only get to shoot people weekends and evenings.
>>>

>>Oh, we have one like that.

> What do you call them?

Undergraduate Crips.

--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm
DJ Manticore - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/manticore.htm
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/monteau.htm
High-C - http://www.garageband.com/artist/jasongortician
http://www.soundclick.com/theoriginalhighc

Phat Albert Camus

Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
207.14.113.17:

> Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns95361D36BBB44spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17
>
>> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
>> 207.14.113.17:
>>
>>> Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:Xns9535BF5BC327Bspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17

>>> Threaten them.

>> I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and
>> stuff stolen from cars, in broad daylight.
>>
>> I think they got the message.
>>

> You have to be tough with librarians.

Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm
DJ Manticore - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/manticore.htm
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/monteau.htm
High-C - http://www.garageband.com/artist/jasongortician
http://www.soundclick.com/theoriginalhighc

Big Red Helmut

In article <Xns95366FB728FDspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17 >,
Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
> 207.14.113.17:
>
> > Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:Xns95361D36BBB44spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17
> >
> >> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
> >> 207.14.113.17:

> >> I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and
> >> stuff stolen from cars, in broad daylight.
> >>
> >> I think they got the message.
> >>

> > You have to be tough with librarians.

> Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!

Just say no to Republicans.

Phat Albert Camus

Big Red Helmut <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:smirkin-

> In article <Xns95366FB728FDspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17 >,
> Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
>> 207.14.113.17:
>>
>> > Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > news:Xns95361D36BBB44spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17

>> > You have to be tough with librarians.

>> Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

> THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!
>
> Just say no to Republicans.

I'm thinking of asking the library to help me find bomb-making books.
Just for laughs, of course.

--

In article <Xns9536C80EED579spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17> ,
Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Big Red Helmut <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:smirkin-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
> > In article <Xns95366FB728FDspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17 >,
> > Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
> >> 207.14.113.17:

> >> Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

> > THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!
> >
> > Just say no to Republicans.

> I'm thinking of asking the library to help me find bomb-making books.
> Just for laughs, of course.

Yeah...having the feds tail you for "thought crimes" is always a hoot!
0_o

George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre

Big Red Helmut <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:smirkin-
(E-Mail Removed):

> In article <Xns9536C80EED579spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17> ,
> Phat Albert Camus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Big Red Helmut <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:smirkin-
>> (E-Mail Removed):

wrote

wrote

me.

>> > THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT

ACT!!!!

>> > Just say no to Republicans.

>> I'm thinking of asking the library to help me find bomb-making books.
>> Just for laughs, of course.

> Yeah...having the feds tail you for "thought crimes" is always a hoot!
> 0_o

I'll add to the humour by checking out '1984', and racking up a lot of
overdue book charges.