Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Taking human photography to a new level - this is interesting

Taking human photography to a new level - this is interesting

girl geek

FYI:
I accidently found this site through askjeeves. This seems like an
interesting way to get people to a site. The site owner used a model
(near-nude) to display auction items. Very creative. Looks like
painters plastic was used as a backdrop!

Check it out at http://www.geektraders.com

Later,
Alex

Richard Cockburn

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (girl geek) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

[SNIPPED]

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn

Wise Ass Poaster

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
(E-Mail Removed) (girl geek) wrote:

CROSSPOSTED SPAM

*DON'T WORRY* FEW WILL BUY FROM YOU NOW.

Bert Hyman

In news:(E-Mail Removed) m
(E-Mail Removed) (girl geek) wrote:

> I accidently found this site through askjeeves.

Of ->course you did, Phil.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN (E-Mail Removed)

Billy Goat Gruff III

Not much of a geek or a photographer. FWI jpegs work much better than
gifs. As for your photography skills, you may want to work on that. As
for your model, make up does wonders. or find a hottie that is a bit
younger. Buy a high end digital like a Fuji Finepix S7000. Watch for
hot spots. Better yet find a competent photog in your area and pay
them.

Mike

On 25 Jul 2004 07:58:57 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (girl geek)
wrote:

>FYI:
>I accidently found this site through askjeeves. This seems like an
>interesting way to get people to a site. The site owner used a model
>(near-nude) to display auction items. Very creative. Looks like
>painters plastic was used as a backdrop!
>
>Check it out at http://www.geektraders.com
>
>Later,
>Alex

Drop PANTS before emailing.
An education teaches you that you don't know everything.
Intelligence means you know where to find the information you are lacking.
mgbio

Tony Spadaro

I would say your pathetic auction site will last about two weeks, as
hundreds of angry people flood it with fake ids and bids so you end up
selling none of the crap. I think I'll sign up and make a few killer bids
right now.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"girl geek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> FYI:
> I accidently found this site through askjeeves. This seems like an
> interesting way to get people to a site. The site owner used a model
> (near-nude) to display auction items. Very creative. Looks like
> painters plastic was used as a backdrop!
>
> Check it out at http://www.geekshitters.com
>
> Later,
> Alex

jjs

Why diminish the quality of the item with a picture of a woman? The woman
isn't for sale. Or is she? Pardon me, but I think any of us can do better
than that IRL.

richardsfault

The "no bids" across the board says it all.

The model has MILF potential!

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think it's all...

Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac at www.richardsfault.com

jjs

"richardsfault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Cheap digital camera + web access + site-building tools + Jr. high
> schooler + woman with questionable judgement = DISASTER

Shhhh. It might be his mother.

richardsfault

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac at www.richardsfault.com