Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > editing DPOF on pocket pc instead of camera?

editing DPOF on pocket pc instead of camera?

Alan Hinchcliffe

i just baught me a hp photosmart 130 portable photo printer , i also own a
pocket pc as well as my canon a60 camera

i would like to be able to edit DPOF settings using my pocket pc in the
same way you can do on a pc using fuji finepix dpedit or on the camera
but....

well heres the question.... i can use the camera to creat a DPOF file to
print my photos selectively so long as the photos have not been retouched,
rotated or edited on a pc. what i would like to be able to do is take the CF
card from the camera and insert into the pocket pc and create the DPOF file
there as it is able to handle any jpg file with ease. does anyone know of
any software for the pocket pc (ipaq) that has this feature ??

thanks Giz

Bait for spammers:
root@localhost
postmaster@localhost