Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > HOW DO I SECURE MY WIRELESS NETWORK

HOW DO I SECURE MY WIRELESS NETWORK

=?Utf-8?B?TUFLU0lN?=

HI I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SECURE MY WIRELESS NETOWRK IT IS A SMALL HOME
NETWORK PLEAE CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH A WEBSITE OR GIVE ME STEP BY STEP
INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE

Malke

MAKSIM wrote:

> HI I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SECURE MY WIRELESS NETOWRK IT IS A SMALL HOME
> NETWORK PLEAE CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH A WEBSITE OR GIVE ME STEP BY
> STEP INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE

The six dumbest ways to secure a wireless LAN -
http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/index.php?p=43

For future posts, turn off the caps lock. It is considered shouting and
rude on Usenet but more importantly, it makes your post hard to read
and will limit the number of people who respond to it.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com