Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Willing to trade

Willing to trade

sinatraesque

I have a Sigma SD9 that I pulled out of a rubbish bin
at college, and I'm willing to trade-down for a Canon 1D Mk II...

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa......

Actually I pulled apart an SD9 and couldn't find anything worth salvaging.

Big Bill

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:19:49 GMT, "sinatraesque"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a Sigma SD9 that I pulled out of a rubbish bin
>at college, and I'm willing to trade-down for a Canon 1D Mk II...

I have some high-grade dog-doodoo from my own backyard I'll trade for
it.
I figure aboiut a half-pound of this is a good trade.

Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

Arte Phacting

$2?

"sinatraesque" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a Sigma SD9 that I pulled out of a rubbish bin
> at college, and I'm willing to trade-down for a Canon 1D Mk II...
>

> Hahahahaaaaaaaaa......
>
> Actually I pulled apart an SD9 and couldn't find anything worth salvaging.

Arty Phacting

when d'you want my 2 buck?

am I the winning bidder?

Arty

"sinatraesque" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a Sigma SD9 that I pulled out of a rubbish bin
> at college, and I'm willing to trade-down for a Canon 1D Mk II...
>

> Hahahahaaaaaaaaa......
>
> Actually I pulled apart an SD9 and couldn't find anything worth salvaging.

The World Trade Plaza - Free Trade Leads merwick.k Ruby 3 09-23-2008 08:21 PM
US Provider willing to Peer Peter Gradwell VOIP 0 05-31-2005 07:58 PM
Willing to pay for help! Jenny Perl 2 11-29-2003 04:44 AM
Need experience.... Am willing to work anywhere in UK for FREE Deane MCSE 2 07-29-2003 12:28 AM

Advertisments