Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Jessops Printing Facilty

Jessops Printing Facilty

Edward Holt

I don't own a printer and I've just tried out the online online printing
facility that Jessops have.

I've uploaded 10 images that, on disk, are about 30Mb in size.
10 of them are 6x4
I'm only uploading about 5Mb to Jessops.

Is there compression being added to these images that will result in a loss
of quality?

Dave

I have used Jessops software for uploading photos before. If you are
uploading 10 pics, that's about 0.5 MB apiece. As long as the quality of
the original files is good, you should have enough there to make a decent
6x4.

news:40fd19d5$0$7118$(E-Mail Removed)...

JESSOPS UK tbm Digital Photography 2 01-26-2005 11:46 AM
JESSOPS GLASGOW UK tbm Digital Photography 5 01-25-2005 10:32 PM
Jessops sale - pathetic. Si Digital Photography 42 01-03-2005 07:54 AM
Jessops - you may wish to know Freddie Cooke Digital Photography 3 06-28-2004 06:58 PM
Jessops Dark Prints Chris Digital Photography 1 10-16-2003 09:38 PM

Advertisments