Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Is QuestUK still trading? If not, where do I go for external batterypacks?

Is QuestUK still trading? If not, where do I go for external batterypacks?

Andrew Hardy

Hi,

Following a good review, I've just been to the www.questuk.net site to
try and buy an external battery pack.

The site seems to be down or sick - e.g. the Actinic catalogue is
showing as suspended and the 'contact' form isn't working.

Anyone know whether the company is still trading?

If not, do you know where I can get an external battery pack for my
Minolta 7 (preferably in the UK) for less than the 200 that Minolta
would like to charge me?
--
Andy