Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What is the funniest thing you ever took a picture of

Reply
Thread Tools

What is the funniest thing you ever took a picture of

 
 
John Dough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2004
It can be anything
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Sabineellen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2004

> What is the funniest thing you ever took a picture of


it's a really difficult question; i think something like "what funny things you
took pictures of come to your mind readily and you care to mention" would be
much easier to respond to.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kimberlee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2004
My sister-in-law, hanging on (barely) in a big tree.
The laugh on her face was precious, and even now, the photo makes us laugh
every time we see it.
~Kimberlee


"Sabineellen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > What is the funniest thing you ever took a picture of

>
> it's a really difficult question; i think something like "what funny

things you
> took pictures of come to your mind readily and you care to mention" would

be
> much easier to respond to.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Randall Ainsworth
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2004

Had a fellow professional photographer in Seattle photographed a
wedding one time and as he did the shot of the bridesmaids catching the
bouquet, one of them "bounced" out just as he clicked the shutter.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Scott Schuckert
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2004

Well, it was funny to me - also at a wedding. The parents of the bride
came in on a late flight, and were actually asleep, side by side in
their chairs, during the vows.

I grabbed a frame more as a joke with myself than anything else, but
the bride saw it and INSISTED it go in the album!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ron Hunter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2004
Randall Ainsworth wrote:

> Had a fellow professional photographer in Seattle photographed a
> wedding one time and as he did the shot of the bridesmaids catching the
> bouquet, one of them "bounced" out just as he clicked the shutter.


Was it Janet Jackson?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Randall Ainsworth
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2004
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ron Hunter
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Randall Ainsworth wrote:
>
> > Had a fellow professional photographer in Seattle photographed a
> > wedding one time and as he did the shot of the bridesmaids catching the
> > bouquet, one of them "bounced" out just as he clicked the shutter.

>
> Was it Janet Jackson?


No, both of them popped out. More the work of negative G's than a
wardrobe malfunction.
 
Reply With Quote
 
zeitgeist
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2004


> It can be anything


group shot at a wedding, guy in the middle glances right down the other
lady's cleavage, as learing and lustful as a simple glace can be.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Ron Hunter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2004
zeitgeist wrote:

>>It can be anything

>
>
> group shot at a wedding, guy in the middle glances right down the other
> lady's cleavage, as learing and lustful as a simple glace can be.
>
>

An Ed Sullivan moment.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jean-David Beyer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2004
John Dough wrote:
> It can be anything


It was not me, but a friend of mine told me he took a picture of his cat
excreting, and then posted it on his web site. He then remarked that his
cat took a picture of a squirrel doing the same thing (when it jumped in
the window where the camera was on the window sill and accidently hit the
shutter button).

Now he will be 8 years old later this year.

His mother then informed me that he is a great story teller, that he never
took such a picture, that his cat never accidently took a picture of
anything, and that he has never put a photograph on a web site.

But he fooled me.

--
.~. Jean-David Beyer Registered Linux User 85642.
/V\ Registered Machine 241939.
/( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey http://counter.li.org
^^-^^ 08:05:00 up 4 days, 17:46, 3 users, load average: 0.10, 0.11, 0.09

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT: The Funniest post ever =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= MCSE 17 09-20-2006 07:34 PM
OT: One of the funniest paragraphs ever... Death from Above MCSE 7 08-05-2006 05:31 AM
Funniest Thing Evar! Nikolai Weibull Ruby 9 06-16-2005 05:16 PM
funniest job ad ever Karl Groves HTML 7 07-28-2004 05:33 AM
Saw the funniest thing today... Sentient Fluid Computer Support 2 07-17-2003 10:37 AM



Advertisments