Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Oh Boy! Did we reach 100 members?

Oh Boy! Did we reach 100 members?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Yes, he doesn't count.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hehehe yer i dont count cause i already make those posts anyways

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You do? Where? Show me, I wanna see.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Gday people, I'm back from New Zealand You been having fun while I was away?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

not really, we did have change in vr owner ship... new forum and the works

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

That wasn't the switch to Ian, was it? Because I was here for that.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, we hit 100 users too and still no HD. But you were there so did you at least SEE the HD? does it exist? Spill your guts, we wanna know.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Yeah, I hunted him down and spied on him for a week or two. Near as I can tell, he's somehow hiding the HDD up his own ass, safely secured with lock and key.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, I had a feeling something was up his ass, wasn't sure what so now we know.

Da man's got no web creds man, no web creds.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

oh yer u were here for the ian switch

that mike better get it outa of his ass soon and it betta be clean