Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Routing protocol in ad hoc networks

Routing protocol in ad hoc networks

=?Utf-8?B?c3VkaGE=?=

Hi,
I have searched a lot for this but i could not find an answer for my
question. so i thought this is the right place to post my question.
If we set up an ad hoc network with 3 or more windows xp systems what
routing protocol is used to send data from one machine to the other?