Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Web Browser

Web Browser

Cornixx

Does anyone know of a good web browser to use with a web gallery I'm creating
with Photoshop7?

Thanks alot.

Amy

Stan Horwitz

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Cornixx) wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good web browser to use with a web gallery I'm creating
> with Photoshop7?

Safari under Mac OS X works for me.

Wouter Wessels

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) (Cornixx) wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good web browser to use with a web gallery I'm creating
> with Photoshop7?
>
> Thanks alot.
>
> Amy

If the Web gallery software is any good, your gallery should be viewable
with any web browser.
If on the other hand your web gallery software uses IE only 'html'
codes, or Nescape/Mozilla only stuff, that is the browser that would be
best suited to view he gallery.

Wouter