Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday time waster

OT: Tuesday time waster

Briscobar

http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/

SFW. Addictive flash game.

Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.

My current high score: 1346, level 3.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

The Rev [MCT]

Yeah well see if you can beat -21 buddy!

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
>
> SFW. Addictive flash game.
>
> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
>
> My current high score: 1346, level 3.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

The Rev [MCT]

Make that -27

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
>
> SFW. Addictive flash game.
>
> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
>
> My current high score: 1346, level 3.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

The Rev [MCT]

Oh now its -28

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
>
> SFW. Addictive flash game.
>
> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
>
> My current high score: 1346, level 3.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

The Rev [MCT]

now its -29!!!

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
>
> SFW. Addictive flash game.
>
> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
>
> My current high score: 1346, level 3.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

The Rev [MCT]

Now -30 and I don't see it getting any better....

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
>
> SFW. Addictive flash game.
>
> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
>
> My current high score: 1346, level 3.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

Briscobar

The Rev [MCT] <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Make that -27

-28!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com

The Rev [MCT]

I was wrong

-31..... oh yeah. LOL

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now -30 and I don't see it getting any better....
>
> --
> .rev.mct.mcngp.44
>
> It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
> without accepting it.
> ~Aristotle
> .
> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
>>
>> SFW. Addictive flash game.
>>
>> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
>>
>> My current high score: 1346, level 3.
>>
>> --
>> KB
>>
>> MCNGP #26
>> www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

LoopBack

On Tue, 09 May 2006 13:47:31 -0400, Briscobar wrote:

> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
> On Tue, 09 May 2006 13:47:31 -0400, Briscobar wrote:

> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/

forget heroin... this is the most addictive thing ever.
--
Lo0py

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
> http://www.yarukinoki.net/flash/pendulumeca/
>
> SFW. Addictive flash game.
>
> Click to shoot a rope at the blocks on the top of the screen.
>
> My current high score: 1346, level 3.

HA! 2064, Level 4
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

time waster Jack MCSE 7 05-30-2006 05:24 PM
OT: Friday Time Waster CBIC MCSE 7 02-27-2006 09:26 PM
OT: Thursday time-waster Briscobar MCSE 0 06-16-2005 02:18 PM
OT time waster Consultant MCSE 3 08-04-2003 09:31 PM
OT: Time Waster =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 0 07-14-2003 05:37 PM

Advertisments