Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Which (free) online photo album service allows image downloads?

Which (free) online photo album service allows image downloads?

Ola Eld?y

I'm quite pleased with the service from dotPhoto.com. They allow me to
share photo albums with my friends, without them having to register as
members at dotPhoto.com.

What I'm not totally happy about, though, is that you will only be
allowed to view the images in reduced size. Is there a (free) service
that offers easy sharing of images, and that also allows image
downloading (or on-screen viewing in full size)?

Regards,
Ola

schuetzen - RKBA!

Ola Eld?y wrote:

>I'm quite pleased with the service from dotPhoto.com. They allow me to
>share photo albums with my friends, without them having to register as
>members at dotPhoto.com.
>
>What I'm not totally happy about, though, is that you will only be
>allowed to view the images in reduced size. Is there a (free) service
>that offers easy sharing of images, and that also allows image
>downloading (or on-screen viewing in full size)?
>
>Regards,
>Ola

photoisland.com

--
chas
The new Canon DSLR elist. no trolls, etc