Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon Coolscan V vs Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite 5400

Nikon Coolscan V vs Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite 5400

Fausto

Hi:

Does anybody know any web page where I could read a compartive among
film scanners Nikon Coolscan V and Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite 5400 ?.

I am interested in these two film scanners. Both have a similar prize,
but I would like know opinion from people who have used one of them or
better both. Pros, Cons, etc.

Specifications are numbers, I am searching user experience.

Thanks.

HRosita

Hi,

I don't know about the Nikon V but I had the Nikon IV and was very
disappointed. I now have the Minolta 5400 and love it. the slide holder holds
up to 4 slides securely, the ICE is excellent, it will scan at 5400 down to
1350 resolution.
Rosita