Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How to put digital photos on DVD?

How to put digital photos on DVD?

yangw

I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
texts... Who can help me?

I hate spam

When you buy a DVD writer, it will usually contain a DVD authoring program
which should allow you to do what you want without resorting to expensive
software.

You'll have also make sure that the recipients have the corresponding
viewing program, otherwise they won't be able to view it .

"yangw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cd2i81$2nek$(E-Mail Removed)99.com...
> I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
> texts... Who can help me?

imbsysop

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:54:25 +0800, "I hate spam" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>When you buy a DVD writer, it will usually contain a DVD authoring program
>which should allow you to do what you want without resorting to expensive
>software.
>
>You'll have also make sure that the recipients have the corresponding
>viewing program, otherwise they won't be able to view it .

but there are some shareware/freeware VCD/SVCD writer programs that
allow you to make slideshows through a regular CD-writer on a computer
... you need a DVD reader to view them on TV though ..

Marvin Margoshes

"yangw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cd2i81$2nek$(E-Mail Removed)99.com...
> I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
> texts... Who can help me?

There are programs to do this. One is Paint Shop Photo Album. You can
download for a free, 30-day trial from www.jasc.com.

Steve Hix

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Marvin Margoshes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "yangw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cd2i81$2nek$(E-Mail Removed)99.com...
> > I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
> > texts... Who can help me?

> There are programs to do this. One is Paint Shop Photo Album. You can
> download for a free, 30-day trial from www.jasc.com.

If you (or a friend) have a recent Mac, iDVD will do it easily.

Natalia Blomeier

> There are programs to do this. One is Paint Shop Photo Album. You can
> download for a free, 30-day trial from www.jasc.com.

MySlideShow - http://www.anixsoft.com allows you to made slide shows
on computer (and to add music, transition effects and captions), and
there is a plug-in at:
http://www.anixsoft.com/myslideshow.html#VideoGen - using it, you can
write a DVD.

Natalia Blomeier
http://www.colorpilot.com

Dean D. Fetterolf

I really like Photodex's ProShow Gold. You can make slide shows easily.

http://www.photodex.com

"Steve Hix" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Marvin Margoshes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > "yangw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:cd2i81$2nek$(E-Mail Removed)99.com...
> > > I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music

or
> > > texts... Who can help me?

> > There are programs to do this. One is Paint Shop Photo Album. You can
> > download for a free, 30-day trial from www.jasc.com.

> If you (or a friend) have a recent Mac, iDVD will do it easily.

Mickel

yangw wrote:
> I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
> texts... Who can help me?

Just look at this: http://www.photo-to-dvd.com
Photo2DVD Studio 3 seems can do your job perfectly!
You can have a try with that...

Mickel

yangw wrote:
> I just want to share the pics with my families, maybe add some music or
> texts... Who can help me?

Just look at this: http://www.photo-to-dvd.com
Photo2DVD Studio 3 seems can do your job perfectly!
You can have a try with that...

Arthur Small

If you want to make a slide show try ProShow Gold www.photodex.com