Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > JVC Digital video Camera - problem with playback

JVC Digital video Camera - problem with playback

Pat Mahoney

I have a JVC Digital video Camera, GR-DVX707ek.
Problem experienced today is that I cannot get playback on it.
Was working all right one minute and than stopped completely.
All there is on the blue screen is '16 bit' on left hand top corner,
dotted lines where date should be, and the green arrow as though it
was playing back.

Anybody got any ideas??

Pat Mahoney

Irwell

On 13 Jul 2004 14:11:03 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Pat Mahoney) wrote:

>I have a JVC Digital video Camera, GR-DVX707ek.
>Problem experienced today is that I cannot get playback on it.
>Was working all right one minute and than stopped completely.
>All there is on the blue screen is '16 bit' on left hand top corner,
>dotted lines where date should be, and the green arrow as though it
>was playing back.
>
>Anybody got any ideas??
>
>Pat Mahoney

Have you tried another tape?
Will the menu come up on the screen?

Irwell

On 13 Jul 2004 14:11:03 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Pat Mahoney) wrote:

>I have a JVC Digital video Camera, GR-DVX707ek.
>Problem experienced today is that I cannot get playback on it.
>Was working all right one minute and than stopped completely.
>All there is on the blue screen is '16 bit' on left hand top corner,
>dotted lines where date should be, and the green arrow as though it
>was playing back.
>
>Anybody got any ideas??
>
>Pat Mahoney

Also try rec.video.desktop for answers.