Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Barney Tells Me Who I Can Reply To....

Barney Tells Me Who I Can Reply To....

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

Lionel wrote:

> Kibo informs me that <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:
>
> >Lionel wrote:
> >> You're a liar, Deano. Your anonymous partner in crime

> >Lionel, for the Millionth time - I do not know who this person is and
> >I'm not working in concert with him.

> Y<SMACK>

No one is going to tell me who I *can* and can't* reply to, Barney.

http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

Hiram Abiff

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> --
>> . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because
>> \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda

est
>> ---^----

^---------------------------------------------------------------

Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place
Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
Stop! Hold on. Stay in control
Girl, I want you here with me
But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
'Cause there's a red, under my bed
And there's a little yellow man in my head
And there's a true blue inside of me
That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya
Paranoia, the destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer.
Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
One day you're gonna' self-destruct.
You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.
Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. Silly boy ya' self-destroyer
Silly boy you got so much to live for
So much to aim for, so much to try for
You blowing it all with paranoia
You're so insecure you self-destroyer
(And it goes like this, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(Here it goes again)
Paranoia, the destroyer
Dr. Dr. help me please, I know you'll understand
There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
There's a red, under my bed
And there's a little green man in my head
And he said, you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
'Cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two.
Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer
Self-destroyer, wreck your health
Destroy friends, destroy yourself
The time device of self-destruction
Light the fuse and start eruption
(Yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(Here's to paranoia)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(Hey hey, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(And it goes like this)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(And it goes like this.)

--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm

Hiram Abiff

Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@
4ax.com:

> Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:
>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>est

>>^---------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place
>>Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
>>Stop! Hold on. Stay in control
>>Girl, I want you here with me
>>But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
>>'Cause there's a red, under my bed
>>And there's a little yellow man in my head
>>And there's a true blue inside of me
>>That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya
>>Paranoia, the destroyer.
>>Paranoia, the destroyer.
>>Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
>>Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
>>She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
>>One day you're gonna' self-destruct.
>>You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
>>You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.
>>Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. Silly boy ya' self-destroyer
>>Silly boy you got so much to live for
>>So much to aim for, so much to try for
>>You blowing it all with paranoia
>>You're so insecure you self-destroyer
>>(And it goes like this, here it goes)
>>Paranoia, the destroyer
>>(Here it goes again)
>>Paranoia, the destroyer
>>Dr. Dr. help me please, I know you'll understand
>>There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
>>There's a red, under my bed
>>And there's a little green man in my head
>>And he said, you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
>>'Cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two.
>>Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.
>>Paranoia, the destroyer
>>Self-destroyer, wreck your health
>>Destroy friends, destroy yourself
>>The time device of self-destruction
>>Light the fuse and start eruption
>>(Yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
>>Paranoia, the destroyer
>>(Here's to paranoia)
>>Paranoia, the destroyer
>>(Hey hey, here it goes)
>>Paranoia, the destroyer
>>(And it goes like this)
>>Paranoia, the destroyer
>>(And it goes like this.)

> *boggle*
>
> Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while high on

any
> drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a /really/ bad
> idea. If I was a complete bastard, I'd start ****ing with your head
> while you're in this state, but it'd be too much like kicking a
> brain-damaged puppy.
>
> HTH, etc.

You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking about a
Kinks lyric, you ****ing muttonhead.

--

Oh, of course you were.

Jus' trollin', Guv!

--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm
DJ Manticore - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/manticore.htm
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/monteau.htm
High-C - http://www.garageband.com/artist/jasongortician
http://www.soundclick.com/theoriginalhighc

Soapy

Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:
>
>>Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@ 4ax.com:
>>
>>> Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <(E-Mail Removed)> stated
>>> that:

>>> *boggle*
>>>
>>> Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while
>>> high on

>>any
>>> drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a
>>> /really/ bad idea. If I was a complete bastard, I'd start
>>> ****ing with your head while you're in this state, but it'd be
>>> too much like kicking a brain-damaged puppy.
>>>
>>> HTH, etc.

>>You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking
>>about a Kinks lyric, you ****ing muttonhead.

> You, of course, are far too ****ing stupid to realize that I was
> referring to the utter pointlessness of your post, not the
> contents of the song lyrics, oh drug-****ed mental patient. You
> snipped out everything that your littermate typed, & everything I
> typed, but for some inexplicable reason left in my .sig from where
> the Cuckold quoted it, & retained attributions for both of us.
> Then, on top of that mess you proceeded to paste in some song
> lyrics, you drooling mental patient.

How does one "write" pasted lyrics, Barney?

--
__ __ __ __ O O O
/ / | / | / | / | O o o

Hiram Abiff

Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9525D5A0763A4soapy@
207.14.113.17:

> Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>> Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:
>>
>>>Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@ 4ax.com:

>>>any

>>>You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking
>>>about a Kinks lyric, you ****ing muttonhead.

>> You, of course, are far too ****ing stupid to realize that I was
>> referring to the utter pointlessness of your post, not the
>> contents of the song lyrics, oh drug-****ed mental patient. You
>> snipped out everything that your littermate typed, & everything I
>> typed, but for some inexplicable reason left in my .sig from where
>> the Cuckold quoted it, & retained attributions for both of us.
>> Then, on top of that mess you proceeded to paste in some song
>> lyrics, you drooling mental patient.
>>

> How does one "write" pasted lyrics, Barney?

Now, now. He knows he's an idiot. Let him cover his tracks and try to
retain some dignity.

--

Hiram Abiff wrote:

> Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@
> 4ax.com:
>
> > Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:
> >
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed):

> >>est
> >>^---------------------------------------------------------------
> >>
> >>Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place
> >>Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
> >>Stop! Hold on. Stay in control
> >>Girl, I want you here with me
> >>But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
> >>'Cause there's a red, under my bed
> >>And there's a little yellow man in my head
> >>And there's a true blue inside of me
> >>That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer.
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer.
> >>Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
> >>Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.
> >>She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.
> >>One day you're gonna' self-destruct.
> >>You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
> >>You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.
> >>Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. Silly boy ya' self-destroyer
> >>Silly boy you got so much to live for
> >>So much to aim for, so much to try for
> >>You blowing it all with paranoia
> >>You're so insecure you self-destroyer
> >>(And it goes like this, here it goes)
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer
> >>(Here it goes again)
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer
> >>Dr. Dr. help me please, I know you'll understand
> >>There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
> >>There's a red, under my bed
> >>And there's a little green man in my head
> >>And he said, you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
> >>'Cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two.
> >>Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer
> >>Self-destroyer, wreck your health
> >>Destroy friends, destroy yourself
> >>The time device of self-destruction
> >>Light the fuse and start eruption
> >>(Yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer
> >>(Here's to paranoia)
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer
> >>(Hey hey, here it goes)
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer
> >>(And it goes like this)
> >>Paranoia, the destroyer
> >>(And it goes like this.)

> > *boggle*
> >
> > Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while high on

> any
> > drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a /really/ bad
> > idea. If I was a complete bastard, I'd start ****ing with your head
> > while you're in this state, but it'd be too much like kicking a
> > brain-damaged puppy.
> >
> > HTH, etc.

> You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking about a
> Kinks lyric, you ****ing muttonhead.

What a Dicksplash.

From: Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
Subject: Re: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
abuse from anonymous gateways.
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
their peers.

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

Hiram Abiff

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hiram Abiff wrote:
>>
>> Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:qu08f0pnto45a7a8ibgvcai1gqc33a137l@ 4ax.com:
>>
>> > Kibo informs me that Hiram Abiff <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

>> > *boggle*
>> >
>> > Just a quick word of advice, Jason - Posting to Usenet while high
>> > on

>> any
>> > drug that could impel you to write a post like that is a /really/
>> > bad idea.

A classic song, Lionel. Not written by me, of course.

But you knew that, right?

; )

> If I was a complete bastard, I'd start ****ing with your
>> > head while you're in this state, but it'd be too much like kicking
>> > a brain-damaged puppy.
>> >
>> > HTH, etc.

>> You, of course, are far too ignorant to realize you're talking about
>> a Kinks lyric, you ****ing muttonhead.

> What a Dicksplash.

Ray Davies is on teh drugs!

--
BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm
DJ Manticore - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/manticore.htm
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/monteau.htm
High-C - http://www.garageband.com/artist/jasongortician
http://www.soundclick.com/theoriginalhighc

Annika1980

WHO GIVES A ****?

Steve Young

> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHO GIVES A ****?

You oughta stick to what you do best Anni

At least your a tad funnier at that