Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Trouble shooting the Pentax Optio 330?

Trouble shooting the Pentax Optio 330?

sensible

Trouble shooting the Pentax Optio 330?

Mine is 2 1/4 years old and suddendly it won't take a picture or film.
Before I take it back to Jessops I wondered if I have done something
silly with the settings or something. The screen shows up ok, the
battery's ok, and playback's ok....any ideas please?

Many thanks,

Mike Flanagan
http://sensible.screaming.net

James Akiyama

You might try reformatting the CF card. Rememer to do the formatting in the
camera rather than on a computer.

James
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...