Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > War of the Worlds - What Do You Think?

War of the Worlds - What Do You Think?

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

I finally saw it and I liked it. I thought it was pretty good but I thought the part with the army attacking the aliens on the bank wasn't good enough. They should have shown more at that part.

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

The begining was great. The ending was slightly disappointing, but it was still a great movie.

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

I personally didn't care for it too much however I work at a movie theater and almost all the customers like it.

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

I'm going to watch that movie on next weekend.
I've heard that the movie is not that good, but what really interests me are the effects!!!

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Its quite good, although they could've added more of the radio play into it,
If any one has heard it, they know what I mean, because
The chances of anything coming from Mars, were a million to one, yet still they come!
lol got to love that song on the radio version!

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

hehe .. i got the cd and i can read all the lyrics i want
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, he said.
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one,
But still, they come!

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

z0mfgz0rs! YOU HAVE CDS?! WHAT A N00B! Just get the lyrics off the net nooblet

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

I have those as well... Just need the CD's for when I'm not on the computer... See unholy again he says n00b lol

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, god CD's are one of the best Sources of Info, its doesn't require a 10mb/s internet connection and also doesn't even require the internet so, take that Fluket!

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

No, it's called a DVD! Or Blu-Ray! Cd's are liek tol' getting ol'.
btw I is callin CJ a noob cuz liek he is at ma school n all.
And jus' cuz my micr0 is way uber than urs unholy, don't mean you shul' diss me.