Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > War of the Worlds - What Do You Think?

War of the Worlds - What Do You Think?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

speak english n00b, we can't understand your copied language...
CDs are great better then Floppies! dur.
PS :: Your not a pro if u steal!

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

haha I didn't say anything about floppies?!
But what if your a pro hacker?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

so what if i am... i don't u pro n00b language.. (no offense Pure Pwnage)

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

nonono I meant...
You said that your not pro if you steal!!!
But if you are a pro hacker, and you steal stuff, does that make you noob?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

going back on topic here, yeah i saw the movie. Verycool i thought, but im one of those people that has to point out absolutely every error in it Like, when they r hoonin down thehighway with theonly workin car, the keys dont move in tha van. they r still. and that dude with the video camera, righty after an EMP. Yeah, thatll still work But yeah, im just one of those people. Good movie otherwise.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

I saw this movie twice, and loved it both times

PubDomainFan PubDomainFan is offline
Junior Member
Location: Easton, MD

I thought it was great movie. I saw it in the theater. The special effects were the best part. Tom Cruise would not have been my first choice for the lead, but then again I can only think of two movie,Top Gun and Legend, that I thought he did any justice to as the lead.

jameshop77 jameshop77 is offline
Junior Member

this movie is released in 2005. Tom Cruise, Dakota Fanning and Tim Robbins are the starcast of the movie. this is a good movie