Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak DX 3900/4900 Lens Adapter

Kodak DX 3900/4900 Lens Adapter

Paul

Hi All,

I've been searching in vain for a lens adapter for my DX4900 in the UK,
either the original Kodak or a Tiffen one. Does anyone have any suggestions
as to where might sell them? Amazon, Jessops, Kodak and everywhere else seem
to have them as discontinued and ebay is no help.

I see you can get them in the US still but haven't found anywhere willing to
ship across the pond.

If anyone has any suggestions of possible sellers in the UK, alternative
working adapters or DIY solutions I'd love to hear them.

Cheers,

Paul

Ron Baird

Greetings Paul,

Have you tried talking to our team in the UK? They should be able to put
you on the trail of such adapters that are available locally. I suggest
giving them a try. Call Consumer Digital Product Support = 0870-2430270
Tell them your need and see if they can direct you.

Let me know if you are successful.

Talk to you soon.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

news:40f012da$0$6447$(E-Mail Removed)...