Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > no wireless connection icon, but connection works

no wireless connection icon, but connection works

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9objk2MDg=?=

no wireless network connection icon in network connections folder or
notification area, but wireless network works. How can I get icon to show up?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
What Hardware?
Which OS?
Do you use the original Wireless utility?
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"John9608" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> no wireless network connection icon in network connections folder or
> notification area, but wireless network works. How can I get icon to show
> up?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9objk2MDg=?=

XP Home, Belkin Router, used original utility

"Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

> Hi
> What Hardware?
> Which OS?
> Do you use the original Wireless utility?
> Jack (MVP-Networking).
>
> "John9608" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > no wireless network connection icon in network connections folder or
> > notification area, but wireless network works. How can I get icon to show
> > up?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
You can Not use both the Org. Util. and WZC.
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
:sun;