Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > LoginControl cannot Redirect the request url.

LoginControl cannot Redirect the request url.

=?Utf-8?B?RlJBTkNIRFJFQU0=?=

I build a website on my computer and copy the file to the Server.
When I accessing the website which on the server by server's ip address,
everything is right. But when I use the domain name, all of the computers
cannot redirect the request url after they are validated except my computer.
I have use the FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage event ,but it is no
use.
How to resolve it ?
Thanks!