Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > validation sample code in Business logic layer and Data Access Lay

validation sample code in Business logic layer and Data Access Lay

=?Utf-8?B?c3M=?=

Hi,

Can anybody give me a SAMPLE VALIDATION CODE (MOST COMMON ONES) IN BUSINESS
LOGIC LAYER & DATA ACCESS LAYER

I REPEATE SAMPLE VALIDATON CODE IN BLL & DAL

BYE
SS

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Maybe you should take a look at the CSLA.NET at:
http://www.lhotka.net/

you'll find a 2.0 and 1.x version, including full source code available
under a repository. You'll specifically want to look at the core
BusinessBase.cs class:
cslacs10/CSLA/BusinessBase.cs
as well as the BrokenRules class

Karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/

"ss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody give me a SAMPLE VALIDATION CODE (MOST COMMON ONES) IN
> BUSINESS
> LOGIC LAYER & DATA ACCESS LAYER
>
> I REPEATE SAMPLE VALIDATON CODE IN BLL & DAL
>
> BYE
> SS

=?Utf-8?B?c3M=?=

Hi Karl,

Thanks very much. It was very useful link. though i know about rocky, i
never dig inside his site to what is there.

Thanks once again, I highly appreciate your help.

bye
ss