Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Antec ATX 12v Power Supply Tester @ ThinkComputers.org

Antec ATX 12v Power Supply Tester @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Ah yes, another product from one of the top makers of PC cases and Power Supplies. Antec would be who I am referring to. It would make sense that Antec would also have a cool power supply tester to go along with all the other cool products that they have in their line up. The Antec power supply tester is a basic one that allows you to test and see if the suspect power supply is dead or not. It does have one unique feature that I have not seen on any power supplies, you'll have to read on to find out what I am referring to.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=296

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Those things really make me wonder what else they do apart from Have a resistor connected to LEDs to controll when to display Red/Green/Yellow.

I Use Multi-Meter it tell me how much off , and i can read ampage

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Like I said though, you know how to use a multimeter, some people might not, so for them, this would be a nice idiot device.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol yer i suppose ur right